Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mistake on Facebook

Didn't know it was a mistake for me until it is too late. Damage control: I have removed it but I want to record it here as a lesson to learn for myself.


Sandra Leow

Sandra Leow So..friends...other than John R Green ;)
how many of you have contemplated this statement
"For me to live is Christ; to die is gain"? Your thoughts, please :)

Yesterday at 01:43 ·  · 
    • Rosie Koebele I can only really be fully alive, when I die to myself, and thus Christ lives!
      Yesterday at 02:35 · 
    • Sandra Leow ‎:)
      Yesterday at 02:45 · 
    • Kwek Sing Cher 
      Often through the years

      Early teens: In the song, "for me to live is Christ to die is gain, to hold his hand and walk his blessed way, there is no peace, no joy, no thrill, like walking in his will..."

      In the 80s: From the late John White, "The way of the Cross is a magnificent obsession with a heavenly pearl"

      In the 2000s: In a vivid dream which Mother Teresa had, she saw herself at the gates of heaven. St. Peter met her there and asked why is she here, and told her that there are no slums in heaven.

      Getting too long. Better stop here.
      23 hours ago · 
    • Joel Tan If Christ is grace than to die to go to grace. Which is eternal life. :)
      21 hours ago · 
    • Lane Anderson Either way, I win.
      5 hours ago · 
    • Sandra Leow Lane: I know you're trying to win 1st prize too :)
      5 hours ago · 
    • Lane Anderson Heaven is 1st prize.
      3 hours ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment