Thursday, February 10, 2011

Grace for this little Red Dot

I just posted this to my FB page.

I have repeatedly underestimated the amount of grace God has given us to keep this little red dot of Singapore going. Even more grace would be needed tomorrow as we keep showing up to be more and more undeserving.


I have heard too many pessimists forecasting ill for Singapore mid to long term future. That is the time frame beyond MM Lee is confident about this place. They might turn out to be right, but that isn't the point. I am just in awe of the grace offered to us because of Christ's sacrifice. This only take you closer to his words, "Father forgive them before they do not know what they have done" before he shouted, "...why have you forsaken me".

Christians are often too judgmental or otherwise too absorbed in the Prosperity Gospel, which I cannot understand how it is able to build character.

No comments:

Post a Comment