Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nitcharee gets help


Again, our prayers for Nitcharee has been granted. Even something as mundane as how to remember her name! I wanted to give her family something but the Lord said not this time or for her.

Some might say, this is not special. It isn't making a crippled man walk, walking on water or feeding at least five thousands with a few loaves of bread and fishes. These people lack faith. The story hasn't even finish yet!

I have never met Nitcharee but now I am beginning to think there is something special about her. I bet years from now, we will hear about her again.

To God be the glory, never mind if she is Buddhist. God is much bigger than that. Again, the story is still unfolding. The rest of you, have more patience. It is not for you to fret or worry but to trust and obey!

Now my friends with cancer, will they be healed? I don't know. There are times when God give us the prayer and also the answer. Supporting Nitcharee was one of those occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment