Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bookies call on GE 2011

An email from another of my ex boss (I have quite a few ex bosses as friends. Some are actually my boss, boss or aka as big boss). This one was from the "big boss". Ha, ha.

From him, this is what he is telling me the bookies are making book for voting outcomes. Looks like popular as Nicole Seah is, they don't expect her to win. I have no views on any constituency except my own. Why should I?

Here goes....


The following is a summary of bookies' call on GE2011. What's your bet?

GRCs:
1 WP
1 SPP
1 SDP
3 Total (12 seats)

SMCs:
2 WP
1 NSP
3 Total (3 seats)

Opposition MPs:
15 out of 87 in the House (17.2%)
This morning, the bookies changed the odds for the PAP’s overall margin.
They reduced the odds from 3:1 to 2:1 for a win below 60%. So they will pay only $2 instead of $3.

3 comments:

  1. On GRC, I believe NSP's contest in Tampines is more likely to win than SPP's contest in Bishan-Toa Payoh. What you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Legitimate bet or not, can someone tell me where I can bet on this ? Best if a foreign safe site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest odds pls... :)

    ReplyDelete