Saturday, May 7, 2011

Elections: I feel overtaken by events

Gosh!, the "ink" on my previous post to myself hasn't even dried yet and this appeared on my FB page. Clearly something like this wouldn't have come about before the hustings. Life in Singapore after tonight will never be the same again. Do the clueless leaders except George Yeo know what is coming? Well as far as I can tell, they were clueless and still preaching from the broken record after George Yeo soul bearing messages.

This video also available at www.michelle.sg



‎"Dear Leaders, Hear". A song put together yesterday as an appeal for our newly elected leaders to keep in touch with the voice of the people. It has been an intense and emotional period for me & likewise many of us. Yet a beautiful moment witnessing the p...See more
Length: ‎4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment