Monday, May 16, 2011

IMF Chief's example

This is yet another one of those things which I have occasional thoughts about but never need to research the information because with a little patience, a fresh story will avail itself - Dominique Strauss Kahn, the chief of IMF. Such guys are a dime in a dozen I was told many times. I don't move in their circles, so I don't know. The point is power and position are easily abused. As the squeaky clean LKY leaves the scene we must heighten further the need for transparency and accountability. I can't imagine any other PM having the same high standards and sharp focus as this legend. So in his absence we must have new measures and procedures rigorously enforced.

Right now DSK is probably sitting in some jail in NY. Good luck to him. Many wrongdoings but only one is needed to pin you down. Glad you aren't going to be the president of France ever. Well that's not my business, which is together with all others here, make sure such types never even get into parliament.








And he sure received oversized prominence in our papers this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment