Friday, June 10, 2011

Abuse at nursing home

This is really disturbing. A friend posted another version on facebook and another one commented as follows:

When I was attached to Orange Valley nursing home as a health care assistant trainee few years ago, I witnessed how badly the foreign nurses ill-treated the physically-disabled residents there. I felt very sad that I decided to resign from this job and not to partake of the sins with foreign nurses there.
6 hours ago · 


This video recorded an incident at Nightingale but Orange Valley is a high end nursing home establishment.

I wondered if my late father in law was ever badly treated. It didn't appear so, but you never know.

Another fb friend, an American who had to face such issues remarked:

This is heartbreaking to watch. Sadly, this sort of abuse probably occurs more often than any of us cares to imagine.
7 hours ago · 


I am afraid she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment