Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lunch Break: Watching Tan Cheng Bock on YouTube

Watched all three parts of these during my unusually early lunch today. He is a good guy isn't he? Yes. Independent minded with COMMON SENSE. I don't care for helicopters that cannot land. Common sense is not common among our policy makers. I heard over the car radio about average noise level from our MRT tracks this morning. Who cares about average noise? It is the peak and sudden noise, and aggravated if it is frequent and random that mattered. People with brains over simplify and modelized (forgive my England, just enjoys this) problems come up with cocky solutions that miss the targets.

If Tony Tan runs, it would be hard for him to persuade me why I should give him my vote. Imagine going from GIC to be GIC inspector general as President?

I hope to learn more about Tan Kin Lian too.


No comments:

Post a Comment