Saturday, June 18, 2011

Obedient Wives Club: MUIS, What took you so long to respond?


Just spotted the above in ST today. This is five days after I have blogged about the time OWC announced plans to have a branch here. What took you so long MUIS? You should have issue a rebuttal asap. Don't tell me you need extended discussions among yourselves. Very poor leadership to the point of creating a vacuum for alternatives. I am most disappointed. We need a more confident Muslim leadership to support our religious and racial harmony objectives in Singapore. If you disappoint a non believer like me, you must be doing far worse with your constituency!

And what happened to the mouse-silent Minister for Malay/Muslim affairs? He is still silent on this very obvious issue.

Why am I getting the feeling that OWC Singapore chapter wouldn't have much trouble getting members?

1 comment: