Thursday, June 9, 2011

Submission to the Pay Review Committee

The Ministerial Pay Review Committee headed by Gerard Ee must be receiving a ton of suggestions. To be considerate I have kept my views very short. I emailed the following to them yesterday. Gerard Ee or rep acknowledged it with thanks late in the night.

I think the fact of life is if ministers do an excellent job, no pay is too high given that we can afford more than any alternative employer. However if ministers perform badly, no pay is too low! At minimum what we need to do is to pay ministers to the point that they do not worry about money. Here is a very viral YouTube movie that explains this concept very well. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc&feature=youtube_gdata_player


The YouTube movie I sent them (see below), millions had already viewed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment