Monday, August 1, 2011

I am not supporting Tony Tan

Tony Tan given yet another opportunity in a public function? I am tired that there is no level playing field. You are out Tony, I am not supporting you either as President. You will definitely be a PAP stooge after I heard what you said over radio a while ago at this event. You sounded exactly like a PAP minister. Every time you make a public utterance you had the opportunity to show that as a private individual you are actually larger than the PAP. You had repeatedly wasted the opportunities and therefore revealed your true colors.

2 comments:

  1. Should he loses in the PE...i'm sure he'll be a talent as Chairman of MediaCorp

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, much like his comrade, I think he will be retained again as a senior advisor to Temasek, DBS bank or other highly created post for him. PAP has the habit of recoiling their old nemesis in the name of "lack of talents" to kept their power sharing base.

    ReplyDelete