Saturday, October 22, 2011

An genius with a fatal weakness

To me Steve Jobs happened to be the latest in a long line of geniuses and their stupidity. In Jobs' case it was his refusal to have surgery on his pancreatic cancer.

All of us have weaknesses. I believe even if we were immortal, we will have at least one fatal weakness to destroy the immortality.

Most of our relationship with Steve Jobs had been the products he brought out of Apple. The impact is minimal as long as you haven't caught the Apple religion. For me, I will never catch it. I like Apple products but equally I hate their control freak approach. I am still smarting over the troubles upgrading to iOS 5.

Great strengths hide great weaknesses.

I look forward to reading the iBio of Steve Jobs.

How could such a smart man did such a stupid thing? See it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9d1qhPBYAk



No comments:

Post a Comment