Friday, October 14, 2011

Thumbs down to eBay Singapore

I have been trying unsuccessfully to pay for the Kindle Fire case from "Chinese-Smile" via my Paypal account.

I had spoken to eBay customer service on the phone. A clueless chap had found it hard to believe there was no error code....needless to say, the problem wasn't resolved.

I have lost count how many times I tried to pay them and always get this senseless message.

Now eBay threatens that they might suspend me for not paying for the goods I ordered.

I am totally pissed with them. Until now, I never had problems buying on eBay before. The gap between them and Amazon just got wider. They are a company in trouble. Looks like it is going down and down. I cannot believe I am the only one that was inconvenienced and irritated this way.

Just reluctantly went googling this problem (I don't have time) and found this insightful link from eBay UK.

See: http://reviews.ebay.co.uk/How-to-workaround-the-ebay-paypal-checkout-problem?ugid=10000000000111401

Apparently this is a common problem and eBay had done nothing to resolve it :-(

I tried the suggested workaround, but it didn't work for me. Too bad Chinese-Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment