Tuesday, May 1, 2012

JC Project Work



Just as well this became available before I could write about it. As I can see from my daughter's experience and what she has been telling me, JC1s are pulling their hair out over this. As a parent observing and sometimes providing ideas, I think MOE has a long way to go to make this a more fruitful experience. I even think the project objectives are too lofty and many teachers are not well equipped to handle it. Having said so, I am also most amazed how many of them are able to score distinctions. I mean these are only 17-year olds, what do they know about real life? I keep seeing examples of their tunnel vision and in-box thinking brought on by their fear and uncertainty over getting it right and meeting the requirements.


No comments:

Post a Comment