Thursday, June 7, 2012

Waiting for a dear friend :-)

I remember when I was in kindergarten and lower primary, there will always be a book story of how a dog would chase a cat and then the cat a mouse. On TV we have Tom and Jerry; sometimes friends other times enemies. All these were myths and now here it what's real. This isn't the only story I received. I have had many over the years but I like this one best. I  believe this came from Japan. Look at the architecture.

Here is what came with the email.


The story behind this picture is this:

Every day - at the same time - she waits for him.

He comes... and they go for a walk.

Great to have friends like this.  No words needed. They just intuitively recognize the value
of each other in their lives and act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment