Friday, August 31, 2012

My HSDPA stories

This D-Link dongle I bought last March is going to the dustbin. Pretty unhappy with it. Took me a while to find out that it is no longer working. Come to think of it, I hardly even use it. I have switched to a TP-Link one.








Paid $69 for this one at Challenger today. Same asking price at Comex which is going on now. It would mostly be used by my kids when they take the ultra portable to school etc., for their studies.













Got this at Comex yesterday for $69. Found out that it cost the same Challenger today: TP-Link TL-MR3040. Would be really neat to use it with the HSUPA dongle.

Would be pretty neat when we take our iPads out and share a wireless connection, but I think it is even more useful when need a connection when on holidays.






No comments:

Post a Comment