Thursday, August 16, 2012

NUS Giving Report

I don't ever remember making any donation to my Alma Mater unless it was through an effort by my class which  was easily twenty years ago!

Many familiar names and faces inside who had given big money. Please carry on. I do not belong to their social circles. I didn't enjoy my time at NUS, and I am sometimes told it is still as unenjoyable.

I am meeting my niece this weekend and I plan to ask her how it is as a medical student at NUS. Heard from my brother she is also putting up at KE7. I will also ask my neighbour's daughter occasionally what it is like reading Law there. A few months back I watched the night with a final year law student at his grandfather's wake. He told me he didn't enjoy his Law course.

Still sama sama eh? Stuck in the mud of their old culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment