Thursday, April 25, 2013

Clementi Ave 3 Road Tragedy

I feel terribly sorry for the family of Zhang Huirui. It was an absurd and totally avoidable tragedy. I wonder how her husband and primary school going daughter is going to cope.

I have blogged about this before. It doesn't matter who is right or wrong on the roads. Just avoid the accident. SAFETY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. If the bus driver failed to see you, you must spot him.

It would unbecoming of the LTA and government to say what I had always and just said. This is one of those moment a private citizen is stronger than big government.

In the Razor TV clip, I don't hear anyone talking about personal responsibility. It is always the other person's responsibility. Don't be stupid. The one who get hurt, maimed or dead is you if you are careless. The price paid is infinite. This is not about losing money which you can always make back. It's life gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment