Thursday, April 18, 2013

My 'Plan B' mouse arrives

My 'Plan B' clip mouse arrives today. I had ordered a similar mouse but it never came. They promised to resend another one but I think they didn't do it. I sensed that might happen and so went to order the same mouse (different and better blue colour) from another vendor. Price: C$6.31 with free shipping. Compared to my original MS clip mouse, this is better because it is lighter. Whenever I had to do a lot of graphics and flash movie work it matters.

My mistake was that I should have accepted a purchase refund from the first vendor (ebuyingsnow) when she offered. It was a low cost but valuable lesson on how savvy Chinese eBay vendors work. They gamed the system and most times they judged correctly buyers do not pursue restitution for low priced products. It's too much trouble over too little money.

Update: April 19

The mouse worked beautifully last night. Now it is dead. This is one product category to avoid on eBay. Even the batteries I got are good. What's about mice that they cannot get it right as often?

No comments:

Post a Comment