Sunday, May 5, 2013

Malaysian Voter Chua Lai Fatt

Errata May 18: Damn irresponsible and despicable of DAP MP Ong Kian Ming to have done this. No credibility left. Malaysia media truly tak boleh. Take them so long to advise us. Someone just left me a comment elsewhere the truth of Chua Lai Fatt. What a learning journey this has been.

There is so much evidence of the Malaysian government rigging the elections, I am spoilt for choice which ones to show. I decided on this one as the easiest to talk about. The picture speaks for itself.

In exchange for a Malaysian IC, vote for BN.

Not only is this treason and corrupt but also completely idiotic. Sure, when faced with a good question they just show their thick skin like the EC chief Abdul Azizz had recently. They are utterly shameless.

Given BN egregious runaway corruption, I think they will lose the popular vote and possibly the elections too.

Update: 7:25pm

Once in a while blogging goes real time. Wifey has informed me that the above might not be a fraud. He had been adopted by a Chinese family and hence his name. Well you never know. Things up north isn't as clear cut as the way things are done in Singapore. Will update it here as needed.

This also reminded me of the false Facebook page of Dzohar Tsarnaev I had blogged about on April 19.

Update: 7:45pm

Like I said there is a surfeit of evidence. I simply went about and find something else to use. This is from a Malaysian paper.

Basically this 70 year old voter couldn't get to vote as someone before her had done so with her identity. My question? What about the indelible ink? She could just show her finger  isn't marked with that. The corrupt Malaysian officials are clumsy and stupid leaving evidence everywhere.




Update: 8:30pm

Found this at TOC. Proves nothing about Chua Lai Fatt because there is no photo ID against his Malaysian IC to match. Possibly a Chinese looking Chua could carry an IC with the same number. Like the poor lady above, someone else must have had an identical IC to hers save the photo ID.

Below Malaysian government polling record and location for voters. Looks like this election is being stolen from the Rakyat. However a miscalculation (given their legendary stupidity) of numbers might still cause the BN to lose. I fear for the aftermath of the counting and results.



Update: May 6 10:10am

I am getting an education on Malaysian elections. SPR has led me to this. Watch this video and see how totally screwed up the Malaysian authorities are. You can't believe anything.

Not only are they corrupt, they are even more incompetent.



Update: May 18

Someone left this comment for me at another post. I am repeating it here because this is important and also the right place. As a rule I read and do not respond to comments since I am blogging for myself but I think it is only right to make an exception for this one. Also I didn't know Ong Kian Ming is a member of the DAP until recently. I am a newbie here and often remind myself in my posts about this fact. If I could trust Google to always respect our privacy, this blog would have been made private.

Link to Star article.

Malaysians have every reason to be disappointed with the DAP for such low class and despicable behavior from one of their MPs. I think the party should discipline him but what do I know about Malaysian ways.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Star Trek: Into Darkness": 

Reference to your article dated 5 May 2013 titled: Malaysian voter Chua Lai Fatt, the Star Online today (18 May 2013) reported that DAP Ong Kian Ming wanted to apologize to him and his family for accusing him a foreign voter. Actually, Ong Kian Ming should also apologize for misleading everyone and being such a racist. 

5 comments:

  1. Saw this message at Mr Brown's.

    "And if you are looking for the Mr Chua post, I deleted it already because he is a real person and not a phantom voter."

    Any connection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur style of writing stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=%2F2013%2F5%2F12%2Ffocus%2F13100953&sec#.UY7_tyBAldY.facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deleted jonshlim@gmail.com for insulting language. Good luck to you. You think blogs are really private? Have some foresight. The day will come all private bogs would be exposed when the price for Google, Facebook whatever is right....in fact, it is already happening to Gmail and you have it.

      Delete