Thursday, May 16, 2013

PM at the MBFC official opening

I have forgotten but the PM briefly took us back and lent some perspective to this. The pressure to succeed must be most intense and the journey frightening. Scared that it will fail, they went the other extreme of pulling out all stops to succeed. Like someone going from anorexia to obesity. But I wonder who would not have buckle under such pressure.

When all these are over, I think history would be kinder to him than what he is presently getting.

"We can always do better", I think he has said it often enough that it rings in my ears.

Lots of misunderstandings, don't know how to even begin. Let's be more gracious to each other. But we must keep our standards high even if we come across as unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment