Friday, May 17, 2013

Todds the ugliest of Americans in SG and FT...

and FT lost a lot of credibility. If not for the prestige and reputation of the the paper, I wouldn't even have bothered. Furthermore it was first read by a very senior former colleague with much credibility before she interested me in the article. Shame on you FT.

I have many American friends and none of them are like the Todds. They often bitch to me about certain types they told me that have become too common in their society. I never expected a couple of such types to turn up on our shores to make trouble and waste our time. These folks think the world revolve around them. Their sense of entitlement is extraordinary. Everyone is at fault except them and they are always the wronged party; the victims that needed protection. Everyone is a liar except themselves. In fact these are the sort of Americans their better counterparts and foreigners like to point them out as eventually leading to the demise of America.

This blog post I just read (it was short and to point) as I haven't been following the news on this one closely after I begun to think it was a waste of time finished the story for me. I hope there is a law we can use to prosecute the Todds. Going forward our police investigators wouldn't be so trusting and generous with them. Americans who need our assistance in future can rightly blame the Todds for spoiling it all for them.

Bloody waste of US and our officers' time and tax payers' money. Now I don't even remember the name of their son.

Update: 12pm

Yes, now I remember. The name was Shane Todd. RIP. I don't believe you were like your parents.


Update: May 18 7:10am

Good to go beyond a blog reference and include one from ST, 'Investigators shed light on mystery file in hard drive' which I just caught on AsiaOne

The late Shane Todd's parents were less than honest. I have read about such behavior many times from stories my American friends shared with me. The only difference is this time it's happening here.


Update: May 18 7:30am

I hope that FT journalist Raymond Bonner would accept the invitation to testify at the inquiry. In fact FT ought to force him to do so if they want to restore the shine to the quality and integrity of their paper.










Update: May 26 3:00pm

Finally a face to the name Raymond Bonner. You have done a stinking job for FT. Did them no favors with your sloppy work. These are the sort of journalists who are on a crusade with little regard for where the evidence might lead them. They cherry pick the facts to fit their bias.


4 comments:

  1. You are the ugly Singaporean! Can't even understand the parents' grief and the poor track record of our Police.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..... were Todd your son, I dun know how your behavior will be. Shut up and pay the dead some respect please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything boils down to one single detail. Was the HDD obtained by the Todds the same one that the SPF found, or was it a different one that they overlooked? If its the former, the Todds are liars and troublemakers. If the latter, SPF is incompetent. Simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jake

    The FBI already confirmed that it is the same read the blog which references the inquiry
    The Todds are emotional.

    ReplyDelete