Saturday, May 18, 2013

You must be joking Lim Kit Siang

My opinion of the DAP was very good when I saw how well they had run Penang. In the last few hours I have put my view of them on hold subject to a massive downgrade. DAP Dr. Ong Kian Ming behavior toward the innocent and powerless Chua Lai Fatt was an egregious case of bullying and using him as political fodder. It is inexcusable that it took Dr. Ong almost two weeks to apologize to him. Chua must know Malaysian politics much  better than me a foreigner and would be wise to stay away from dangerous people like Dr. Ong.

What a gimmick Lim Kit Siang. Do not interfere with Singapore's legal process. Those who assembled illegally would be prosecuted as required by the law. Unlike them, Ghani was experienced and shrewd and he knew how to move about in Singapore without breaking our laws. Lim Kit Siang don't indulge in this nonsense that we bend over backwards for Ghani.

I feel sorry for rank and file Malaysians. Look like BN or PR were just simply Hobson's choice. My government has to get along and do business with you all but as a regular citizen I have the privilege and responsibility to call you out for what you are.

This learning journey is getting too exciting to be enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Politicians are all the same, ie, bending to the direction of the wind.

    ReplyDelete