Friday, October 18, 2013

Dinesh Raman tomorrow



Andrew Loh had a thought provoking article on the death in prison of Dinesh Raman at Yahoo today. I didn't think I would be blogging about this issue but as I am able, I had tried to read the articles Breakfast Network had produced on this one.

This post is to be kept for future use. The same reason why I had earlier blogged about Cherian George denied tenure at NTU. Dinesh inexplicable death inside our prisons hadn't caused public outcry like we saw with the Population White Paper. The government would not bother to respond but it would not always be like this. Things could be different in future. If you have skeletons in the cupboard they will pour out someday. If they were never there, well some people can go and wait forever. We must bide our time.


No comments:

Post a Comment