Monday, December 9, 2013

McDonalds latest burgers are awful

They are the Ebi Burger I tried at Changi Airport before taking off for Kansai and the Kampung Burger today. Verdict: Thumbs down. The Samurai Burger was good but not these two.

Actually I kinda of expected this. Stupid that I even bother to try, I told the family as we sat around the table waiting for our plane. It tasted cheap. This is more like reconstituted nutritional chemicals than nature's goodness.








I loved pineapples and so I was very curious since I like their pineapple pie. Again this was a total disappointment. Everything about it is bad but I ate it since I am not a fussy eater. I wouldn't want it even if you treat or pay me for another one. It's not cheap either. More than $7 for the meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment