Thursday, December 12, 2013

Waiting for Kobo Glo case

Still waiting for the cases I bought off eBay to arrive before we can properly use them with confidence.

We have one white and two black ones. Each cost us only about S$100 because we got it in Japan! With this I can fill the micro SD card with books which I will never be able to finish reading. If I had to pay the usual prices, I would never pay up. I already own a Kindle Paperwhite although I wished Amazon would have installed it with as much memory as the Japanese version which is conveniently out of stock when we were there.

What an irony. I would always hunt for bargains but when come to giving it is the opposite. The worry with giving is that it goes to the wrong purpose. It used to be much easier. How life has changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment