Friday, February 6, 2015

NUS Alumni: Why bother?

This is not the first time but add one more to countless times which I don't remember. All because we forgive and forget. Now I need a post like this to remember in order to be reminded after forgiving.

Small thing really because I have never been keen on their outreach and activities. Ditto wifey, my brother, sis-in-law and my sis too. Everyone in the family, all from NUS, all not interested.

Emailed arrived today (6 Feb) with an invitation for an event on 1 Feb. What for?

They are not sincere or interested, why should we?





















Update: Feb 7 110:45am

Got this 17 hour ago.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, why bother with them? To those in the admin (as in many setups) they are just doing a paid job based on KPIs - and here, raising funds. I have better outings with my peers on our own - actually a case in mind, whoever went to the homecoming at bukit timah last year would have been terribly disappointed at the way they ran it. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete