Saturday, September 5, 2015

Comex purchases

Some of our purchases at Comex on Thursday.


$199 a Sound Blaster Roar for wifey after our very old Zen Xi-Fi cum its bespoke speakers suddenly stopped working. Yes, I would need this post to help me retrieve a photo shot of the receipt if I ever need to make any warranty claim. I think that is unlikely.


Paid $20 for this Cooler Master to keep our old router cool. The daughter has been using the same model for more than a year now with no problems. I am using a different model and yet another one serves to keep the ONT cool.

My Notebook PC is more than 3 years old and it works flawlessly. I believe keeping it cool helps.

Finally we spent $10 at Xiaomi booth for a LED lamp and two cute fans for the daughters. All these to be used with our powerbanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment