Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Replaced storage tank water heater

On October 27, 2010 I ordered over the phone an Ariston storage tank water heater. I can't remember if that was my second or third one, most likely the third. I don't know what gave me the idea they are located in the Upper Bukit Timah area because Kian Teck Crescent is in Jurong.

Slightly more than five years have passed and the Ariston started to leak visibly yesterday. So I got on the phone to repeat what I had one five years back. I wanted to replace the Ariston but Casa no longer carries them. I accepted the Rubine instead after finding it difficult to reach Ariston.

I suppose I will have to call them again in 2020 to replace my heater eh? But would I still be living here by then? Who knows.

Come to think of it, I also bought by mutli-split aircon over the phone as well. May be next time I will buy them online.

1 comment:

  1. We had to get a replacement just the other day. The list never seems to end. And we had just gotten a new refrigerator and re-roofed the house. I am trying to figure out what will be next to fail. It will most likely be whatever is most expensive in the house. My mother told me it was Murphy's Law.

    Ambrose @ Brown & Reaves Services, Inc.

    ReplyDelete