Friday, April 13, 2018

Car: 14 months to do 10K


Took this picture whilst waiting for my turn for the service adviser. I have not been here for more than a year. Used to send the car here every four months. Fourteen months and I had barely done 10,000 km.

Next year gotta to decide to give up the car, renew COE or replace it. I haven't done the homework on which is best. I think the default is renewing the COE especially when the car is driven so little. But if the COE prices become stupid then getting a new one might be attractive although financially it never makes sense. The most sensible option is actually to give up the car and tell the one still in school to Uber/Grab to and from NUS eh?

I am too busy to look at this now but I like the sky blue on the left and the dark grey on the right best. Meanwhile I have signed a one year service package with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment